The dates for this year's Teacher Orientations have been set! The first orientation will be held November 16th at the New Hampshire Institute of Art (NHIA) in the French Building. The second orientation will be Tuesday, November 17th at the Pease Public Library in Plymouth and will be in the Community Room. Both orientations will run from approximately 4-6PM.
Please click here to sign up for one session.
Attendance is strongly encouraged for all schools - new and experienced - as this is key checkpoint to ensuring a successful year of POL! We will have Teachers Guides there for you to pick up as well as helpful resources and light refreshments.
Other Important Program Dates: 2015-2016
These have been added to the right-hand sidebar on this blog and are also listed below.
- Nov. 16th - NHIA Teacher Orientation
- Nov. 17th - Plymouth Teacher Orientation
- Jan. 9th - Student Poetry Clinic (snow date, Jan. 10th)
- Feb. - Judge Training (dates TBD)
- Feb. 19th - Deadline for holding school competition
- Feb, 29th - NHIA Semi-Final
- Mar. 3rd - Jean's Playhouse Semi-Final
- Mar. 7th - SNHU Semi-Final
- Mar. 9th - New England College Semi-Final
- Mar. 21st - State Finals at the State House *not confirmed